Terms and Conditions
Smarterbuildingtech.com Terms and Conditions:
- You accept that Smarterbuildingtech.com is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Smarterbuildingtech.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on Smarterbuildingtech.com ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on Smarterbuildingtech.com are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Utah-Yamas Controls Incorporated or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on Smarterbuildingtech.com. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Utah-Yamas Controls Incorporated or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on Smarterbuildingtech.com in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Utah-Yamas Controls. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of Smarterbuildingtech.com. We reserve the right to make changes to Smarterbuildingtech.com, including the availability of any feature, database, content, web page materials, product information and prices on Smarterbuildingtech.com at any time without notice or liability.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through Smarterbuildingtech.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Smarterbuildingtech.com, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Smarterbuildingtech is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred during installation or maintenance of products purchased from this site.
The Smarterbuildingtech web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name for each visitor to our Web page. We collect and store the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the user experience and the content of our web site.
Any personally information collected through www.smarterbuildingtech.com is solely used by our staff to process and manage subscriptions, track site usage patterns and statistics, or to deliver services through the site. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies and we will not share or sell your personal information with anyone.
We do not share or otherwise provide site visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 866-999-8824.
With respect to security: When any personal information (personal data, billing information, etc) is collected, we will always use 256bit encryption to pass your information to us. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure area. In order to use some of the advanced features of our site, a user must first complete the registration process. Information required during the registration process may be used to contact you about orders or the products on our site in which you have expressed interest.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm