PreSet™ allows for matching sensor set-point to the motor nameplate, eliminating the need to calibrate in energized enclosures and reducing installation time. It will detect motor undercurrent conditions such as belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure on fans and pumps.
- Scaled calibration for proof of flow set-point
- Split and solid core models to 150A
- N.O. 30VAC/DC or 120VAC output
- Optional command relay - 2320 series
- Detecting belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure on fans and pumps
- Monitoring status of industrial processes
- Monitoring status of critical motors