Sarix IBP bullet cameras feature a remote zoom lens for wide angle or long range surveillance needs. Autofocus capability ensures the camera can be automatically refocused when needed. Sarix Professional range cameras support up to two simultaneous video streams and a third service stream. The two streams can be compressed with efficient H.264 High or Main profiles or MJPEG formats. The streams can be configured to a variety of frame rates and bit rates to optimize image quality with bandwidth and storage efficiency. Sarix Professional range bullet camera feature onboard edge storage with a micro SD card. Video clips of varying lengths can be stored to the card upon alarm, or video can be written continuously to the SD card in the case of network outage. Video can be retrieved from the card through the FTP protocol or by using an ONVIF Profile G enabled client. Sarix Professional range camera feature simple motion detection algorithms allowing the camera to record or send an alarm when there is motion detected in a selected zone or with the entire scene. A camera sabotage alarm is triggered if the lens is obstructed or when the camera is repositioned.
- Autofocus motorized remote zoom lens
- Operating temperature up to 55°C (131°F)
- Up to 64 GB edge storage with Micro SD card
- Motion detection and camera sabotage detection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) Class 4, 24 VAC, 12 VDC
- Compatible with Pelco and third-party video systems
- ONVIF Profile S and Profile G conformant