- Easy-to-adjust mechanical stop to limit damper rotation.
- Cut labor costs with simple direct coupling. Actuator Centers on 1/2" shaft.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise fail-safe mounting for fail-safe.
- Compact size with the shortest shaft-center to edge distance in the industry - 0.77".
- True mechanical spring return - the most reliable fail-safe.
- Single line voltage model for on/off application has 100 to 240V (-15/+10%), 50/60 Hz supply power.
- Check damper position easily with clear position indicator.
- Don't worry about actuator burn-out. Belimo is overload-proof throughout rotation.
- Need to change control direction? Do it easily with a simple switch (modulating actuators).
- Built-in auxiliary switch is easy to use, offers feedback or signal for additional device.
- Microprocessor-controlled brushless DC motor increases actuator life span and reliability, provides constant running time (modulating actuators).
- Rugged housing withstands rough handling in the mechanical room.
- 3 ft. standard cable and conduit connector (not shown) eases installation.
The TFB120 is used for On/Off, fail-safe control of dampers in HVAC systems. Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the damper manufacturer's specifications. Control is On/Off from an auxiliary contact, or a manual switch.
The TFB series actuators provide true spring return operation for reliable fail-safe application and positive close off on air tight dampers. The spring return system provides consistent torque to the damper with, and without, power applied to the actuator.