4 ft Appliance Cable
1.86 in-lb Torque
The MP-5200 Series actuators are for the electronic proportional control of dampers, valves, or program switches which require the return to normal position upon power interruption. This series is compatible with 2 to 15 Vdc input signals from Schneider Electric System 8000 TM, Schneider Electric NETWORK 8000å¨, and Schneider Electric DMS DDC controllers.
- Spring return.
- Nominal 3 Vdc operating span.
- Fixed start point and non-positive positioning.
- 10,000 ë© or greater input impedance.
- 24 Vac, 120 Vac, and 240 Vac models
- Optional adjustable SPDT auxiliary switch.
- Available in damper models or base models that require damper or valve linkage.
- Die cast lower housing and painted steel upper housing.
- Hydraulic actuator with oil-immersed motor, transducer, and pump.
- Internal feedback circuitry provides non-positive positioning control in relation to the controller signal
- Spring Return
- 120 VAC
- 4 ft Appliance Cable
- 1.86 in-lb Torque
- Linear or Rotary Stem Movement
- NEMA 1 Protection Rating
- Schneider Electric MP-5200 Series
- For Use with Dampers, and Globe Valves