- HDTV 720p / 1MP quality
- Support for 802.11b/g/n standards
- Multiple H.264 streams
- I/O port
- Easy and flexible installation
AXIS M1004-W offers the choice of either a wireless or a wired connection to the network. It features Wi-Fi Protected Setupã¢ protocol, which simplifies the process of configuring logical security on wireless networks. The combination of the wireless 802.11b/g/n standard and the WPS protocol assures user-friendliness and high network security, while enabling HDTV video to be streamed reliably over a wireless network.
Small and functional camera design
AXIS M1004-W Network Camera supports edge storage for recording to network shares such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS). Video intelligence includes video motion detection and active tampering alarm. The network camera is ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels or residences. It offers superior video quality in its class at 30 frames per second in 1 megapixel or HDTV 720p resolution.åÊ
Easy and flexible installation
The mounting stand can be installed on wall and ceiling. A mounting clamp allows the camera to be installed in shelves. They are powered by a white power supply, which is included.
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.